[haiku-development] Re: mail_daemon slowdown, BeFS corruption?

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 09:06:34 +0200

"Humdinger" <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I can't find the above mentioned email. How do I get rid of it?
> Is the above output worrisome?

It's indeed worrisome - "blocks already set" means that there is more
than one file owning the same block on disk which is similar to two
cooks using the same pot to cook different meals.
IIRC there is currently no way to get rid of that problem but to
reinitialize your disk. I hope that with Ingo's recent corruption FS we
will finally be able to fix these issues for good.

Bye,
   Axel.