[haiku-development] Re: magic keyboard driver

  • From: Michael Lüftenegger <mlueft@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 11:13:33 +0200

@Stephan:

Yesterday I tried to use shortcuts. But I have no idea how it's working. I
configured my "esc" key to make a 'Beep. After save&Apply I hided all
windows, but my esc key didn't beep when pressed.

Do you have any ideas how this is working?

michael

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 10:37 AM, Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx> wrote:

> Am 19.08.2010 00:17, schrieb Paul Davey:
>

>>> Different keymaps per hardware keyboard is an idea I have liked and
>>> advertised since a long time. My vision was to create a single preference
>>> application for "Input" devices, which would present the attached
>>> devices,
>>> and display the configuration GUI (which would be mostly the refactored
>>> code
>>> from the existing preflets) depending on which device is selected. I

--
http://www.kineticarm.com
http://www.lueftenegger.at