[haiku-development] looking for possible mentors for GCI 2012

  • From: scottmc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 12:29:22 -0700

We are considering whether or not to apply for Google Code-In 2012.
One of the factors will be if we can get enough mentors in our mentor
pool to cover the open tasks.  We could use a few more code mentors,
but also mentors who can cover QA tasks, documentation tasks etc.
They are dropping translations this year, so we won't need coverage
for those types of tasks.  If you are interested please contact me
offlist.

-scottmc