[haiku-development] Re: looking for an introductory task

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 21:53:09 -0400

Hi Alejandro,

On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 8:18 PM, Alejandro Gutiérrez Tirado
<jalejandro25@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have some exp on embedded c++ media frameworks, let me know if there is
> any introductory task around I could help with.

Given your experience with media frameworks, you may enjoy (or have
the skill for) various Haiku MediaPlayer bugs:

https://dev.haiku-os.org/query?status=assigned&status=in-progress&status=new&status=reopened&component=Applications%2FMediaPlayer&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&col=component&order=priority

Though many of those may just be UI issues. There are also bugs for
the Media Kit in general:

https://dev.haiku-os.org/query?status=assigned&status=in-progress&status=new&status=reopened&component=Kits%2FMedia+Kit&col=id&col=summary&col=component&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&order=priority

You can also just browse around Trac to see the bugs in various
components. In addition you could make use of Haiku and work on things
which you notice could be improved.

--
Regards,
Ryan