[haiku-development] Re: libxml2

  • From: Nick <tonestone57@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 20:22:56 -0600

> Can you add this as a comment to ticket 4363 and I'll take a look at
> it once i get libiconv in place.  You can try rolling back to this one
> for now:
> http://haiku-files.org/files/optional-packages/libxml2-2.7.3-x86-gcc2-2009-07-06.zip
>
> -scottmc

Many libraries link in ( depend on ) libiconv.  You likely were using the
corrupted libiconv for building these ( other ) libraries.  You'd want to
rebuild all r1a1 libraries to be on the safe side and be sure they work.

You likely are fine for binary programs but can't say for sure because anything
that linked with libiconv may likely be affected ( at least you can run them
and see if they work properly ).

Regards,

New! Faster Messenger access on the new MSN homepage
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid?77406