[haiku-development] Re: libicon

  • From: Pier Luigi Fiorini <pierluigi.fiorini@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 18:19:14 +0200

Ralf Schuelke ha scritto:
you can make IM Kit as 3rdParty svn trunk in OSDrawer.net, see ArtPaint this is a good example, so you can native used the Haiku cool stuff :-) Julun make this good work for the Haiku 3rdParty by ArtPaint, and yes you can make a install zip eg: " jam ArtPaintPackage" so have you a zip file with a installer.sh and can public this. For me the best way at the moment to make software for haiku with used haiku stuff.
I know, I know - I've already done it. :)
But I also develop from Haiku itself which is much comfortable.

--
"It's really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don't know what they want until you show it to them."
-- Steve Jobs, BusinessWeek, May 25 1998