[haiku-development] Re: ipro1000 (e1000) are now 3 drivers in freebsd

  • From: Fredrik Modèen <fredrik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 13:43:25 +0200 (CEST)

> Fredrik Modèen<fredrik@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Sorry. About the driver being 3 drivers in one. It looks like FreeBSD
>> are
>> only making one file from e1000.
>
> Ah, now it all starts to make sense, thanks! :-)
I usually need some mails and re facing when I communicate to make myself
understood. Doesn't help to reread what i have written (i usually do that
4-5 times). Ask Rudolf after some mails he begun to understand what i
wanted to say rather than what I had written (which he thought was spooky
:D)

>> But my problem now if I try to compile both files are “Multi defines of
>> devclass_t em_devclass” I don’t have access to the exact error
>> message.
>>
>> It’s in if_em.c like this
>> devclass_t em_devclass;
>>
>> and in if_lem.c
>> extern devclass_t em_devclass;
>
> Which really shouldn't be a problem as is, so the actual error message
> would certainly be helpful.
Ok will send one when I det home :)

--
MVH