[haiku-development] Re: infoPopper info_server

  • From: "Oliver Ruiz Dorantes" <oliver.ruiz.dorantes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 12:59:15 +0200

Hi Andreas,

Honestly I dont have too much contact with trac tickets and so on. Will try
to get familiar. So I have not seen your comment. sorry :P

At the moment as you saw the most standard HCI events and commands are used.
I am not sure if the RSSI features are supported by 1.0 or 1.1 dongles. But
the kit can find out which version of the specs the device is supporing. So
there would be no problem as you comment to use the extended version of
those
commands. And I am really willing to! showing the signal strench in
the preferences will be so nice!

Well those methods are not yet tested anyway. But
regarding this notification system thread, for bluetooth is a must (Someone
willing to connect, willing to send u a file, pairing with you...

Nobody wants to take it ? :)

--
Oliver,

http://urnenfeld.blogspot.com