[haiku-development] Re: ice1712 audio drivers

  • From: Jérôme Duval <korli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 23:05:57 +0100

Hi Jérôme,

2012/1/18 Jerome Leveque <leveque.jerome@xxxxxxxxx>:
> I'm submitting several patch for the driver I start to write a couple of
> years ago.

Thanks! Here are some remarks:
* 0001: B_SR_IS_GLOBAL is dropped. That means the driver can change
the sample rate of channels. Is it the case?
* 0002: loadSettings should be named load_settings. the settings
filename is usually suffixed .settings in the source tree. bufferSize
should be named buffer_size.
* 0003: one of the added line in the third chunk exceeds the 80
characters limit. interuption and interruption => interrupts

Please send a revised patch.

Bye,
Jérôme