[haiku-development] Re: iPod on Haiku

  • From: Denis Hotmail <ddcrespe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 16:10:23 +0200

Yes, Zenebona is closed source and has a limited support of iPods (read only).

I did not find anything concrete on Google about this matter.

I read that iPods use a FAT32 file system on Windows and a HFS+ file system on
Mac.

Denis

> To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [haiku-development] Re: iPod on Haiku
> From: revol@xxxxxxx
> Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 15:53:00 +0200
>

> > Hi all,
> >

> > I plan to code something to be able to use a iPod (nano first) to
> > Haiku.
> >
> > I know some work has been done on Linux to achieve this but I don't
> > think
> > we have anything for Haiku yet (correct me if I am wrong).
> >

> http://bebits.com/search?search=ipod&x=-581&y=-184
> http://bebits.com/app/4265 but it's closed source.
>
> Though I recall seeing several ipod support apps for BeOS over time,
> google might get you stuff.
>

> François.

Vous voulez savoir ce que vous pouvez faire avec le nouveau Windows Live ?
Lancez-vous !
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/default.aspx