[haiku-development] humanize-mime enabled for haiku-development aka no more binary attachments.

  • From: Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 12:03:07 +0000

Due to the size of attachments being sent on this list over the past
weeks,  I have enabled "humanize-mime" aka "Should the server strip
out non-text MIME attachments."

Plain-text attachments should still be allowed and I will be
conducting two very small tests immediately following this email.

For reference, please view our Mailing List Etiquette page:
http://www.haiku-os.org/community/ml-etiq

--mmadia