[haiku-development] Re: help to man booth at FOSDEM

  • From: Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 19:07:52 -0500

On Nov 12, 2009, at 6:37 PM, Olivier Coursiere <olivier.coursiere@xxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:
François Revol a écrit :
I'll ask for a booth at FOSDEM this year again, and this year we'll have CDs to hand out, so...

Finally, we will have them...
Who would be here to help ?
I should be there as usual

Olivier

Oliver,

Do you have a Haiku polo shirt?

A little while ago, there was an idea of supplying Haiku Representatives (yes, I made that term up) with a shirt if they do not have one.

The rationale being if a person is officially representing the Haiku Project at a formal show/conference, then it's a good idea to make sure they are wearing one of our better looking shirts.

Also try and keep receipts for travel, parking, and food.