[haiku-development] Re: [haiku-development] Re: co-ordination for release of alpha

  • From: HubertMH@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 02 Mar 2009 20:48:04 +0100

Have not me for bad these questions, they result with worry only. Yes, I know
then we are "small group of people working in their free time". I talked from
many testers Haiku and they have much the same opinion, lack decided the
workings in way of alpha.
I observed now that nielx is Release Coordinator that investigates the needed
steps, it was wished, that it has not Release manager.

scott mc: How you would read with understanding my post then you would
understand, that not, I'm not programmer, I'm user. I as user can not criticise
something what me it worries? Is system developed for developer or users?

Regards,
Hubert