[haiku-development] Re: [haiku-bugs] Deskbar crashed when Invalid Argument

  • From: Jorma Karvonen <karvonen.jorma@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 11:21:02 +0300

2010/3/30 Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi Jorma,
>> Debug window information:
>>
>> tcsetpgrp failed in terminal_inferior: Invalid Argument
>> Switching to team /boot/system/Deskbar (96) thread menu_tracking (485)
>> 0x003577ab in BMenuItem::Submenu () from /boot/system/lib/libbe.so
>> (gdb)
>
> It would be helpful to get the last lines of the syslog (at
> /var/log/syslog) to be able to tell better what happened exactly. I
> take this problem is reproducible for you?
>
> Bye,
>   Axel.

Sorry,

I deleted the previous nightly-build and downloaded the next nightly
build r36004. And when I tested all the applications, demos and
preferences one by one, but I could not repeat that previous Deskbar
crash. But after a while activation of applications changed to very
slow. I could move mouse cursor easily but when I clicked, something
happened first after about 15 minutes. Some problem with the stack or
virtual memory? I stopped and will continue with the next nightly
build.

Best regards,

Jorma K.