[haiku-development] Re: haiku_loader never appears on my screen (resolved)

  • From: Adrien Destugues <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 00:02:23 +0100

Le 27/05/2011 20:23, Fredrik Holmqvist a écrit :
2011/5/27 Stefano Ceccherini<stefano.ceccherini@xxxxxxxxx>:
I think it shouldn't go in the alpha since it's completely new code, and in
such a critical component like the boot loader. If it really helps on so
many computers it should go in the trunk.
+1 it should go to trunk as soon as it it is ready but Alpha3 is not
for the absolutly latest changes, unless they are critical.

It needs more testing and more eyes before that.

Fredrik Holmqvist, TQH

As I said, I think it could be made part of the release notes, as an alternative to try if Haiku has trouble booting on some computer. How does that sound ?

--
Adrien.