[haiku-development] Re: get_token_list() and get_window_info()

  • From: "Mauro de Wit" <maurodewit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2009 11:42:50 +0100

Ok, but I am stubborn and want to use these methods anyway :-)
And the fact that they are "subject to change" doesn't hold me back, since
R5 is not changing anymore and Haiku supports these calls (at least in R1).

Wat does this "private calls" mean in this context? Are these calls really
not available in my own programs?
Or does including the right header file suffice?

Mauro