[haiku-development] Re: gcc4 failure

  • From: Sean Collins <smc.collins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 21:12:55 -0400

John Scipione wrote:
Pete Goodeve,

I have a perhaps naive suggestion. Have you tried deleting your generated/objects/ directory (or perhaps generated.gcc4/objects/ if you are doing a hybrid build) and rebuilding? It is possible that you simply have a stale object file causing a problem and that is why you are not seeing the problem in the source file. I will try building a gcc2/4 hybrid build tonight and see if I can reproduce the problem.

John Scipione
If thats the case add the argument -a to the build and it should force the rebuild of all targets.

Sean