[haiku-development] Re: find it icon problem, but ...

  • From: "Jonas Sundström" <jonas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 13:34:08 +0200 CEST

"Jérôme Duval" <korli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2007/6/22, Jonas Sundström <jonas@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> I have some problems with mimeset on x86_64,
> which makes me interested in your issue :)
> It fails somewhere in BAppFileInfo::SetSignature().
> > AppFileInfo.cpp's _Read/_Write/_RemoveData do not
> > seem to use the fWhere member.
>

> However, these methods seem to use IsUsingAttributes()
> and IsUsingResources().

Forgive me, Ingo! Clearly I didn't look.
I only searched for instances of fWhere.

I'll be busy today and tomorrow, but I will look into it more on
Sunday or Monday, unless somebody else beats me to it.

Printfs in the kits (in the parts used by the build tools) show up
in the build output. That's no surprise, I suppose. :) A good
help, narrowing it down.

/Jonas.