[haiku-development] Re: find_directory()/find_path() and secondary architecture

  • From: Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 23:02:42 +0100

On 11/15/2013 11:00 PM, Ingo Weinhold wrote:
That behavior would be similar to that of the linux32 command on Linux.
Personally I don't mind; either way is fine by me. Would do others
prefer?
The question was meant to read "What do others prefer?" Assuming it was
still understandable, I interpret the lack of responses as a lack of
strong opinions. So I'll go with Adrien's suggestion and implement
setarch as a command that starts a given command (or shell) with the new
environment and not as a function that modifies the current shell's
environment.

FWIW I'm all with Adrien on this one :-)
(I was just too lazy to write, assuming that you would take the right path, anyway)

Bye,
   Axel.