[haiku-development] ext3 Journal WIP patch

  • From: Janito Ferreira Filho <jvffprog@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Haiku Development <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 04:55:58 +0000

Hi,

I posted a patch on pastebin (http://pastebin.com/6cN9xvsZ) containing what
I've currently done to start support for ext3. Obviously it currently doesn't
work, but I hope this can be used to show at least some coding skills =).
Unfortunately, I didn't have much time this week, and I spent a few hours
trying to set up a development environment in Haiku but I failed (probably
because it's late and I'm tired... =/ ), so I didn't post to Trac. I'll
probably need help to set up an environment correctly.

It probably contains errors, so if someone spots one, please tell me. As soon
as I can get it to compile tomorrow, and if it's worthy to become a real patch,
I'll post it on Trac. Feel free to post opinions, criticism, rants =), etc.
Thanks in advance, and sorry for this "pastebin hack".

Janito

Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you’re up to on
Facebook.
http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_2:092009