[haiku-development] Re: determining radeon kernel needed structures

  • From: marius adrian popa <mapopa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 22:54:21 +0300

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 4:38 PM, Philippe Houdoin
<philippe.houdoin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> ps: i wish there was a tool that extracts the headers and structures
>>> needed for one module
>>
>> Not sure if I recall that correctly, but I thought there was a gcc option
>> that would also dump which files are included (maybe even just "-v").
>
> That would be the gcc -M preprocessor options set.
> These options outputs a file with a make rules describing module
> header(s) dependencies.
>
> It's often use in make-based build system to support automatic dependencies.

Thanks , what i have worked last days http://mapopa.blogspot.com/search?q=haiku
i have installed haiku on kvm/qemu machine installed on it's own
partitions on 3 machines (one with intel eeepc , one with radeon , one
with nvidia)

What is next is fighting with grub2 on debian/ubuntu natty , i hope it
will be solved soon and boot on the real hardware and develop from
inside haiku
http://www.haiku-os.org/articles/2011-02-22_getting_recognition_linux_part_two_recognizing_haiku