[haiku-development] Re: coding style

  • From: Maurice Kalinowski <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 11:11:29 +0100

Stephan Assmus wrote:

* don't use ", fMyMember(...)" initializers (my greetings to Stippi ;-
)), but "fMyMember(...),"
I agree on that one, too.

I will be able to live with it. It is what I used to do before I saw Marcus doing the ", fMyMember(...)" thing, which I since find more practical and less likely to cause compile time errors when I rearrange stuff. It also looks better in diffs. But what the heck... if it means so much to Axel... :-)

I have to say, that I am much in favor of ", fMyMember(...)" because of the reasons Stephan already mentioned and furthermore it just makes a cleaner impression to me. That's a very personal view I have to say, but just wanted to mention :)

Maurice