[haiku-development] Re: chkbfs

  • From: Rob Judd <haiqu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 09:25:26 +1000

Ingo Weinhold wrote:
On 2009-05-20 at 21:52:06 [+0200], Rob Judd <haiqu@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've made some changes to chkbfs.cpp and also added chkbfs (and make)
back into build/jam/HaikuImage.

I suppose Axel can comment on the chkbfs changes. Regarding make, it has been removed intentionally. It is part of the DevelopmentMin optional package (will be moved to DevelopmentBase eventually, though).

Axel apparently voted with his feet and deleted `chkbfs` from the repository. I guess that work was wasted, but at least I still have a copy. It's a pity because `checkfs` still doesn't work.

Thanks for the update about `make` being taken out of the main build intentionally, I have asked about it before and no-one replied.

Rob