[haiku-development] Re: building toolchain

  • From: Andreas Färber <andreas.faerber@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 22:14:37 +0200

Am 17.08.2010 um 15:36 schrieb François Revol:

Le 17 août 2010 à 15:07, Enrico Weigelt a écrit :

Perhaps it has already all the information you need.

No, it doesnt :(

It only states how to tell Haiku's big buildsystem to create a
toolchain within its build process. But I need exact information
on how the toolchain (only) is created, to integrate that into
crosstool-ng.

You'll want to look at build_cross_tool* in build/scripts/ I suppose.

This also touches on how to set up the headers etc., which ticket #1844 is about. That information is presumably spread over the Jamfiles, build/jam/ OptionalPackages for the Development* packages might be a start.

Andreas