[haiku-development] Re: boot manager error

  • From: "scott mc" <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 17:02:54 -0700

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 4:42 PM, Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 18/04/2008, Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  >  IIRC, the raw images have no partition table or room for the MBR...
>
>  Sorry, I should have included the following link to help:
>
>  http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/2035

I did originally DD the image onto the CF card, but the used
DriveSetup to setup the IDE flash drive, and then used installer to
install to it.  I then rebooted with the IDE flash drive set to be
master and then reinitialized the CF card as the DD image was only a
100meg image.  I then installed onto the CF from the IDE flash drive,
both cards now show as 3.8GB and have installed onto each other.  But
#2035 does sound like the problem I am seeing...
Does DriveSetup not yet make room either?
-scottmc