[haiku-development] Re: /bin/cc

  • From: "Raymond C. Rodgers" <sinful622@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 16:29:16 -0400

Axel Dörfler wrote:
On 2009-03-25 at 20:17:18 [+0100], Raymond C. Rodgers <
sinful622@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If I'm not mistaken (and I might very well be), the default BeOS
.profile set the CC environmental variable to gcc a la:

set CC=gcc
export CC

Or something similar.

Are you sure you are not talking about a line like this in the makefile
-engine?
        CC              =       gcc

Because that one actually exists :-)

Bye,
   Axel.

Well, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I know that the Themis makefile has worked perfectly using the CC variable within the makefile on BeOS, but it doesn't work on Haiku without first setting the CC environmental variable. :-)

Raymond