[haiku-development] Re: big problem

  • From: raynald lesieur <raynald.lesieur@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 18:08:03 +0100

hi alex,

I tested some image ( iso live CD ) on virtualbox, and after I had detect
since hrev43781
the same problem and the same message on debug console.

The last good image is hrev43776, and  I watched some changes but I don't
report a problem with elf format.

it's very strange. Perhaps a compiler problem or generating tools ?

bye

Raynald.