[haiku-development] Re: bfs_shell article

  • From: "Urias McCullough" <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 00:27:35 -0700

2008/7/13 Pieter Panman <pieter@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Urias McCullough wrote:
>>
>> New article is here:
>>
>> http://www.haiku-os.org/documents/dev/copying_files_from_and_to_haiku_from_within_linux_using_bfs_shel
>
> Thanks for creating the article. I updated some of its content, however, now
> I get an Access Denied, and it also is no longer listed in the "Latest
> Documents" block. It is probably still somewhere but maybe it is confused...

Hmm, it ended up back in the moderation queue...

> Maybe I had rights as author to modify it, but maybe I don't have enough
> rights to modify something in the documents section?

Guess not. Honestly, I'm not sure how the permissions work on the
current website - we should probably re-think those in the future. I
see there are some "access controls" for editing one's own content
that might be changed.

> Fortunately I copied the text to clipboard (habit with posting big things to
> websites:-) ), it is attached.

Ok, I updated it (although, it looks like it already maybe had your
changes applied) and published it again. Let me know if there are any
further issues.

- Urias