[haiku-development] Re: app_server patch

  • From: Joseph Groover <looncraz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 21:22:10 -0500

On 5/17/2011 17:59, Michael Oliveira wrote:
Or to bring our UI closer to modern ones..

I simply
implemented unimplemented features, and made a class so that the two
apps relying upon the changes are kept in sync - while expanding command
line capabilities to match the future UI.

My changes really don't affect that as of yet, they just make it much easier to test new decorators and changes to them. I can apply it to ant version of the sources and continue working on the decorators, no problem. My decorators will still be compatible as well, so no harm.

Sadly, my other changes ( coming Real Soon Now(tm) ) will not have that trait...

--The loon