[haiku-development] Re: always

  • From: Raynald Lesieur <raynald.lesieur@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Mar 2008 23:21:02 +0100

Quoting Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Raynald Lesieur <raynald.lesieur@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
     I don't understand why ? but I obtain always this message, after
"jam -a haiku-image"

You don't get any actual error messages? If that's the case, try
removing the files "header_cache" and "jamfile_cache" in generated/
build and see if that helps.
For a start, you may try to build just one file and see how that works
(for example "jam -q Sudoku") :-)

Bye,
   Axel.

Thanks Axel and Bruno,

Your information has helped to understand a little, and the first test of Axel has not been positive. I just erased the directory "built" and "objects" and executed the "configure" then "jam-a haiku-image."

And it's ok now.

Once again thanks.

Raynald.