[haiku-development] Re: alpha release window ?

  • From: Zenja Solaja <solaja@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 19:39:58 +1000

Nothing personal against Clockwerk (it's great to see quality apps running
on Haiku), but my feeling is that we have to draw the line somewhere when it
comes to number of "bundled" applications shipping with the OS.  The idea
floated on this very mailing list about having an "optional packages"
download where we install apps like Clockwerks is IMHO the way to go ...

-1

Cheers.