[haiku-development] Re: (abandoned?) OptionalPackages still awaiting rebuild or should be just drop them from alpha3?

  • From: Adrien Destugues <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 20:15:25 +0100

Le 31/05/2011 17:49, scottmc a écrit :
The following OptionalPackages still haven't had a fresh build on
alpha3, nor has anyone stepped up to say that they would make a fresh
build of any of these:
TimGMSoundFont, TrackerNewTemplates, WonderBrush, BeZillaMail,
BeZillaBrowser, friss, links, NetSurf, OpenSound, BeHappy, clucene,
Clockwerk, Development Java packages.

http://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/R1/Alpha3/OptionalPackages

If we don't get fresh builds of these is there any objections to
dropping some or all of them from OptionalPackage status?
These were all added by someone, but without a matching .bep file over
at HaikuPorts that is able to cleanly rebuild these, I am deferring
ownership back to whoever added them in the first place.  If you are
willing to take ownership of any of these, then update the wiki page.
There are .bep files for a few of these, but they appear to be broken
at this time, either due to changes in Haiku, or due to changes in
upstream code.

-scottmc

friss is mine. Unfortunately I don't have much free time for it.
You can get the sourcecode at http://pulkomandy.lexinfo.fr/projects/friss / svn://pulkomandy.lexinfo.fr/friss/

If someone can make a build, it would be nice. Not sure there ever was a bep-file. Should be easy to do, everything is done from cmake.

--
Adrien.