[haiku-development] Yahoo plugin for Caya, looking for a mantainer

  • From: Barrett <barrett666@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 20:30:54 +0200

Hi all,
in the past months i've resurrected the old im_kit yahoo plugin, but for
many causes (like gsoc and 0 personal interest in yahoo...) i'll be unable
to polish it and include in the official Caya build. This is a shame! The
plugin is working fine.

Plus, in prevision of my future work around Caya and Haiku, it is
difficult that
I will be able to keep it updated with the new features that are scheduled
for the next Caya releases...that's just the reality : (

The source code is available here :

http://dev.osdrawer.net/projects/caya-gpl-protocols/repository/entry/trunk/protocols/yahoo

So...if any dev (also inexperienced, i'm available to help out) with
personal interest want to work on Yahoo support for Caya, let me know!

Nice weekend for all!
--Dario