[haiku-development] Re: Write access to haiku-files.org?

  • From: scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 08:52:09 -0700

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 8:39 AM, Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 15:22, Axel Dörfler<axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > wrote:
> > > That's doubtful, as it's the very same server.
> > haiku-ports.de is not the ports.haiku-files.org server
> > It's being provided by Daniel Weber aka Master199 as a free as in
> > beer service.
>
> Oh, I thought he meant ports.haiku-files.org (as he mixed that up
> later, too).
> I didn't know of that site, thanks!
>
> Bye,
>    Axel.

Yeah, the haiku-ports.de site is just where we are posting new binary
packages:
http://www.haiku-ports.de/packages/
There is no fancy front end on it yet, maybe one of these days we'll have
one.  The directory layout matches the portlog layout on
ports.haiku-files.org which is based on the layout from gentoo portage.
-scottmc