[haiku-development] Write access to haiku-files.org?

  • From: Oliver Tappe <zooey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2009 12:21:01 +0200

Hi there,

I wonder who I need to contact in order to get FTP-access to
www.haiku-files.org?
I'd like to upload several of the updated optional packages there, instead of
having to separate them across different sites (my own and haiku-ports.de).

What is the general opinion: shouldn't we limit the optional packages
referred to by our repository to haiku-files.org only?
Reducing the number of involved download sites should reduce the probability
of problems, I guess.

cheers,
        Oliver