[haiku-development] Re: Wrapping up R1 alpha 2

  • From: Justin Stressman <jstressman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 07:18:24 -0400

> > ATM the script doesn't get the markup right. Only the most recent
> unreviewed
> > revisions are bold.
>
> Mmh, or maybe it's not the script. When editing the page, the markup is
> there. Also when showing the page source in the browser there are
> '<strong>'
> tags. Still, none of the browsers I've tried (Firefox 3.5.9, Konqueror
> 4.3.5,
> WebPositive 444) shows any bold markup after the first nine table rows.
>
> CU, Ingo

The markup is broken after those rows. I formatted it manually to get a
better look and I can see that it breaks after the 9th row.

Specifically in the row for r36455 where the italic is used, the markup
starts to get messed up in the following cell... and after that the tags are
all incorrect.

      <i>ok
        <strong>
        </strong>
      </i>
      <strong>

With a closing </strong> tag being used in the next cell instead of an
opening one etc... I have no idea what's causing the bug in the formatting.
Just pointing it out.

--
"You don't use science to show you're right, you use science to become
right." --xkcd