[haiku-development] Re: Wrapping up R1 alpha 2

  • From: Ingo Weinhold <ingo_weinhold@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 13:03:18 +0200

On 2010-04-25 at 12:52:34 [+0200], Ingo Weinhold <ingo_weinhold@xxxxxx> wrote:
> On 2010-04-23 at 01:33:10 [+0200], Niels Reedijk <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> > On 22 April 2010 17:25, Ingo Weinhold <ingo_weinhold@xxxxxx> wrote:
> > > On 2010-04-22 at 15:48:07 [+0200], Niels Reedijk
> > > <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
> > I have added yet another iteration of the script. Please see the page
> > for details on what it does. Basically: it does automatic markup, it
> > distinguishes between change sets that need to be reviewed, that need
> > to be merged, that are merged and those that should not merge. No more
> > manual layouting is needed.
> >
> > Note that the actual update of the mark up depends on when a new
> > change set is added to the list, only then the script will reformat.
>
> ATM the script doesn't get the markup right. Only the most recent unreviewed
> revisions are bold.

Mmh, or maybe it's not the script. When editing the page, the markup is
there. Also when showing the page source in the browser there are '<strong>'
tags. Still, none of the browsers I've tried (Firefox 3.5.9, Konqueror 4.3.5,
WebPositive 444) shows any bold markup after the first nine table rows.

CU, Ingo