[haiku-development] Re: Working on Haiku's Mail app

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 18:35:51 +0100

"Humdinger" <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Anyway, I have my proposal ready at
> http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddx3qxp9_13ftxvhjgj
>
> I'm not sure if a discussion shouldn't be moved to the CDT mailing
> list. What do you guys think?

I think the "related mails" query view is completely overkill, and
doesn't fit the rest very well. I think having a choice of different
automatic related queries is nice, but this should just open the usual
query window in Tracker.

A future Tracker might even have a timeline similar to that one you are
proposing, but I think it's overkill to put that kind of functionality
into Mail - Mail is just about a single mail, not all mails.

Bye,
   Axel.