[haiku-development] Re: Who wants to help develop a Haiku native web browser?

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 22:27:15 -0500

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 9:43 PM, David McPaul <dlmcpaul@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Unfortunately I don't have time to help but I appreciate your efforts
> to create native Haiku software.

I appreciate your efforts on video decoders and encoders. One day I'd
like to write a small Haiku media center application once this browser
stuff is going well ;)

> I hope you make the source code available in a public svn for people
> to download and try out.  That way, even someone like me with limited
> time might be able to do small changes if and when I can.

Yes that is definitely my goal. I want to be as open and communicative
as possible and also make it as easy as I can for others to make
changes and improvements. It may take some time to get there though,
and I'll need help.

Regards,
Ryan