[haiku-development] Re: Who wants to help develop a Haiku native web browser?

  • From: David McPaul <dlmcpaul@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 13:43:54 +1100

On 2009-02-25, Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 8:05 PM, scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > If it helps you can make use of HaikuPorts for this if you like.  Matt
> > Madia is posting BeZilla related stuff there now.  We're open to
> > having this as well, you can use it to post up to date build steps,
> > use the trac system to post bug reports, etc.  Just let us know.
>
> Yeah I think making use of HaikuPorts for this is a great idea,
> especially since WebKit makes use of several other ported libraries
> and this will help keep all them synced up.

Ryan,

Unfortunately I don't have time to help but I appreciate your efforts
to create native Haiku software.

I hope you make the source code available in a public svn for people
to download and try out.  That way, even someone like me with limited
time might be able to do small changes if and when I can.

--
Cheers
David