[haiku-development] Re: Who wants to help develop a Haiku native web browser?

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 21:12:00 -0500

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 7:31 PM, Rene Gollent <anevilyak@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'd be more than happy to help where I can, do you have a rough guess
> as to how much of your previous porting work can be reused?

I think a very large part of the Haiku specific code I wrote will be
usable, particularly all the platform stuff in WebCore. Of course
since a year has passed I am sure some of the class interfaces have
changed, things have been moved around and new classes have been
added.

Plus as I said JavaScriptCore has changed a lot (for the better) and I
am not sure how much more porting will be needed.

But your help is appreciated.

Regards,
Ryan