[haiku-development] Re: What's the status of Haiku?

  • From: Sia Lang <silverlanguage@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 19:33:18 +0200

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 7:14 PM, pulkomandy <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> If it turns out an implementation of the BeAPI over Linux still can't
> work as well as we want, we can very well wait 7 more years running our
> current kernel, and maybe have another attempt then.

This sums it up well I think.

I'll stop my mailing list activity now, since Sean H. told me over mail, in
clear terms, that I was no longer welcome in the project since I wasn't
honourable enough in my communication style (or something to that effect)

I will however post a link when the repo and build instructions are up as
there is some interest. Feel free to poke me off-list.

Sia.