[haiku-development] Re: What is this item?

  • From: Rob Judd <haiqu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2009 09:21:12 +1000

pete.goodeve@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
While digging around in this 'no sound' bug, I looked at syslog, and
saw this entry (Not sure what action caused it and couldn't reproduce):

 "KERN: runtime_loader: cannot open file
generated/objects/haiku/x86/release/system/kernel/kernel.so"

I find that file name string in *all* the drivers in ...kernel/drivers/bin,
but why was it actually trying to load it?  (The entry seemed to be just after
an "oss_contig_malloc", but as there's no timestamp in the log...)

That's the build tree directory location. Nothing should be trying to load from there.

Rob