[haiku-development] Re: We've switched to Git!

  • From: Adrien Destugues <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2011 18:55:45 +0100

Yes, I've noticed that, too: things like translation updates from Pootle
require quite a bit of scrolling ;-)

Commits from svn used to have a limit on the number of files displayed and a (nn more files changed) line below that. Was ok since commits touching a lot of files are usually either catalog stuff or changes that affect stuff all over the system, and in that case you should read the commit message to know what hapenned :)

In case of a single-commit push, the log message intro is now shown on top
(as with multi-commit pushes) and the log message is filtered from the
commit overview table.

cheers,
        Oliver