[haiku-development] Re: We've switched to Git!

  • From: Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 20:36:18 +0100

On 11/19/2011 02:42 PM, Niels Sascha Reedijk wrote:
I just enabled the code and it should be working. Text starting with
rXXX is replaced with hrevXXX (unfortunately there is no way to now
distinguish between buildtools and haiku revision). hrevXXX and
btrevXXX link to the cgit site. I noticed that you can even fill out
rXXX in the quicksearch and you are also taken to cgit.

If you encounter any issues, let me know.

Seems to work great, thanks!

Bye,
   Axel.