[haiku-development] Re: Website aggregator

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 12:52:36 +0200 CEST

"Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Probably not many know this, but the above feeds are consolidated and
> published at the following URL:
>
> http://www.haiku-os.org/aggregator/

And should something be done about the fact that only few may know
about this? :-)

> ...and as the "Development Aggregator" feed here:
>
> http://www.haiku-os.org/aggregator/rss/4

That one seems to be reachable from the main page, at least.

> I have a couple of questions:
> 1) The development mailing list is missing from the aggregator. Any
> opposition to adding it? I suppose not, but I thought I would ask
> before.

Why not.

> 2) The app_server, media kit, MIDI kit and printing mailing lists
> have
> had no activity in a long time., so I would like to remove them from
> the
> aggregator. Anyone opposed?

I don't see the point removing it, when there is no activity anyway.

> 3) Any other mailing lists within the project that you would like to
> see
> added? Perhaps haiku-docs or haiku-web?

Since this is a news aggregator, I would just go for the full packet,
and leave nothing (public :-)) out.

Bye,
   Axel.