[haiku-development] WebPositive optional package

  • From: pulkomandy <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 15:03:47 +0200

Hi,
I just noticed that installoptionalpackage still lists WebPositive as an
installable package, while the source is now inside Haiku tree.
Obviously, the package should not be listed.
I went to remove it, but I'm wondering why Web+ is still considered an
optional package at all (the package will actually do some jam tricks to
triggerthe build from source). Why don't we build Web+ like all other
apps instead ? Is it related to the fact that it is gcc4 only ?

Note: in the current trunk, both Web+, BeZilla and NetSurf are broken.
This leaves me without any web browser, a rather annoying situation. I
hope the alpha branch is in better shape...

--
Adrien.