[haiku-development] Re: WebKit SSE2 requirement

  • From: François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 01:59:26 +0200

On 01/10/2014 23:07, sean collins wrote:
> these cpus are at least a decade old. changing the minimum
> requirements after all this time seams reasonable. and the new cpus
> support all the old instructions so beos software will be uneffected

As I just said, I do have an Athlon XP box here and I do use it for
development in parallel to my laptop.
I could do with just NetSurf on this one though I suppose.

Btw, please fix your mailer to reply with proper quoting. Here I just
see what you wrote in Adrien's mail signature, and thunderbird didn't
even copy it when replying, because well, it too thought it was the
signature.

François.