[haiku-development] WIP of ext3 code

  • From: Janito Ferreira Filho <jvffprog@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Haiku Development <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 18:40:33 +0000

Hi,

I posted in pastebin the new files I am currently working on for the ext3
implementation. This is highly WIP, and is very volatile. But, it's purpose is
for gathering opinions, criticism, remarks, corrections, etc. Feel free to
suggest anything.

Please note that there are probably some (or many) errors. Also, I didn't have
much time this week to advance further (I had two class projects to submit and
I still have an exam tomorrow, so I'm kind of in a hurry with everything =).

Links:

Journal.h: http://haiku.pastebin.com/3ufQKAYb
Journal.cpp: http://haiku.pastebin.com/LUnFz6wa
RevokeManager.h: http://haiku.pastebin.com/8aUr8S2m
RevokeManager.cpp: http://haiku.pastebin.com/6jFmYShu
HashRevokeManager.h: http://haiku.pastebin.com/Mu9ej2Gd
HashRevokeManager.cpp: http://haiku.pastebin.com/jijqK5UG

BTW, would it be useful to post this code to trac for GSOC purposes? Or is it
too incomplete?

Thanks,

Janito