[haiku-development] Re: Voting aftermath

  • From: "André Braga" <meianoite@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 11:34:55 -0300

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 17:06, Michael Phipps
<michael.phipps@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2) Last I knew, BeThon was in pretty good shape. That implied that Python
> would be the only language that you could dev Haiku apps with for real.

[extremely badly faked cough] *cough* Lua *cough* [/extremely badly faked cough]

(As in: Lua can bind to C/C++ by default using dlopen and similar
mechanisms; it might not look pretty, and that's what toLua is for.
Anyway, it's supposed to work in Haiku OOTB, and if it doesn't, I
might just dive into it as my next project after the scheduler is
done, and before looking at porting LLVM to Haiku)

Cheers,
A.